*tala-blog*
*Welcome*

this is my own little place in this big world. i say what i want. i do what i want. but only here where i am free to express my thoughts. no one can stop me now. no one. so just have a bite of what i've got. have a taste of my world. -talalicious-
*About Me*

Krystal Guinto
"tala"
09/03/83


starfalling4u@yahoo.com
talakitok@praning.com
xtal.com@gmail.com
Saturday, March 19

i watched the RING 2 last night with Justin (my G.A.P. cousin) on it's first
day out in the theaters. and... there were some slow and lame scenes. but it still scared the heck out of me. i think this one is scarier than the first one coz they showed samara more. the story wasn't mostly about the video anymore unlike the first one but it's more of a "possession" movie. there was a scary yet funny scene when there were "the deers gone wild" haha. i won't give out the best parts you gotta watch it to find out. i usually never watch horror flicks but i decided that i must overcome my fear sooner or later. so i did. ok ok i kept my eyes shut almost 30mins of the movie. we watched the last full show so it was pretty cold and dark so i just had to sleep beside my cousin. hehe. thank God i don't have a tv in my room. and now i'm thinking of cutting my black hair short. i scare myself whenever i look at the mirror. waaaaah.

* tala * caught some stars @ *3/19/2005 11:23:00 AM*