*tala-blog*
*Welcome*

this is my own little place in this big world. i say what i want. i do what i want. but only here where i am free to express my thoughts. no one can stop me now. no one. so just have a bite of what i've got. have a taste of my world. -talalicious-
*About Me*

Krystal Guinto
"tala"
09/03/83


starfalling4u@yahoo.com
talakitok@praning.com
xtal.com@gmail.com
Sunday, March 20

It was Maryanne's (my cousin kuya Mark's wife) birthday yesterday at the Club House. It was a surprise party kuya Mark set-up, ang suwit noh? Too bad I was late so I didn't see her "surprised" face. Hehe. The food was good and the cake was great! Hehe.


With the birthday girl. That's my kuya trying to do what he does best behind us


With my cousin Aunnie.


Auntie V, Mom, Me, Aunnie


Crazy Party People a.k.a my Family


Maryanne, Me, Kuya Sungit

* tala * caught some stars @ *3/20/2005 05:37:00 PM*