*tala-blog*
*Welcome*

this is my own little place in this big world. i say what i want. i do what i want. but only here where i am free to express my thoughts. no one can stop me now. no one. so just have a bite of what i've got. have a taste of my world. -talalicious-
*About Me*

Krystal Guinto
"tala"
09/03/83


starfalling4u@yahoo.com
talakitok@praning.com
xtal.com@gmail.com
Wednesday, December 29

Somewhere Over the Rainbow



The past couple days rain has been pouring all over the Bay Area. But of course, I still have to go make a living and go to work. It really sucks walking in the rain. Not to mention how cold it is and I mean frrrrreeeeeeeeezzzzzziiinnnnngggg!!! Anyway after all that raining, the sun managed to finally shine it's way in. And we all know that Rain + Sunshine = Rainbow. You bet ya! I was on my way to work then when I peeked out the window, there was a long long rainbow right over the city. Such a beautiful sight. It brings me back to the simplicity of life. I was so overwhelmed with the beauty of it's colors, tears started to fall. I had mixed emotions. I felt that that rainbow was God's sign for me to see that there will be better days. Someday the rain will stop. And until that day, I just have to keep myself dry. I found another reason to smile.. rainbows!

* tala * caught some stars @ *12/29/2004 01:31:00 PM*