*tala-blog*
*Welcome*

this is my own little place in this big world. i say what i want. i do what i want. but only here where i am free to express my thoughts. no one can stop me now. no one. so just have a bite of what i've got. have a taste of my world. -talalicious-
*About Me*

Krystal Guinto
"tala"
09/03/83


starfalling4u@yahoo.com
talakitok@praning.com
xtal.com@gmail.com
Monday, October 11

im working on another blog, ilovemypoo.blogspot.com.
why of course it's for my poo poo. yey, coz tomorrow we'll be celebrating our 19th month together! the blog is actually my surprize gift for him. i'm excited and nervous at the same time. i really do hope he'll like it. that blog has kept me busy for a few days so i don't really have much time to work on this one. anyway, i'm having so much fun with html. i never thought i'd understand this language but hey, i did!

* tala * caught some stars @ *10/11/2004 03:37:00 AM*