*tala-blog*
*Welcome*

this is my own little place in this big world. i say what i want. i do what i want. but only here where i am free to express my thoughts. no one can stop me now. no one. so just have a bite of what i've got. have a taste of my world. -talalicious-
*About Me*

Krystal Guinto
"tala"
09/03/83


starfalling4u@yahoo.com
talakitok@praning.com
xtal.com@gmail.com
Tuesday, October 12

today, rgie & i are celebrating our 1 year and 7 month of being so much in love. but we're so apart too. this sucks! i'm happy that we're still strongly in love but i hate being so away from him. ARGH! sometimes i'm more mad than sad. i feel so deprived, i feel so lonely, i feel so lost without him. i miss you rgie, please hurry and come to see me again. i desperately need your hugs. happy monthsary!


* tala * caught some stars @ *10/12/2004 11:39:00 AM*